As your accountants, our goal is to provide tools and services that benefit you. We have acknowledged that the Australian Taxation Office and other relevant government revenue agencies are active in conducting audit activity, so we offer our Audit Shield service as an effective mechanism to protect you against unplanned professional fees which can arise as a result.
Features of the Audit Shield service:
- Relief: In the event you are subjected to an audit, enquiry, investigation or review, the associated professional fees (up to a prescribed limit) are covered. This does not include responses to Centrelink, Child Support or a Building Authority.
- Retrospective cover: Previously lodged returns are covered automatically.
- You have a choice: Audit Shield is optional, so there is no compulsion to participate.
Important information about the Audit Shield Service:
- We hold a tax audit insurance policy in our business name. By proceeding with our Audit Shield service, we will include you and your entities in our policy.
- The policy we hold is a group policy underwritten by AAI Limited trading as Vero Insurance (a subsidiary of Suncorp Group Limited). Audit Shield is currently utilized by over 2,500 Accounting practices and 250,000 clients.
- Payment is tax deductible. In addition, included in your payment is a fee payable to us. This is simply used as a recovery of our administrative costs for managing this service offering and does not exceed $155 including GST.
- For the duration of time that you are our client, and that we act as your registered tax agent, you will be able to benefit from our optional Audit Shield Service.
- Participation in this service is not automatic. Cover will commence on the next business day after we have received your payment, and expires on 28 February 2019.
If you have any queries or to be protected by Audit Shield, simply contact us on (07) 5522 3222 or at email@example.com